Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Silly Sleeper

Yesterday when I went to wake Elijah up from his long afternoon nap I found him in this position. I must be his mom because I thought it was just the cutest thing. :) Ethan and I always talk about how we find so many things so amusing with our kid that we wouldn't really think twice about if it was just some unrelated baby. For instance, last night before we went to sleep we were looking at Elijah on the video monitor (which is really cool). I saw him look at the screen and then smile and kind of chuckle to himself. "What is he doing?" I asked. He wasn't doing anything but sleeping, but for some reason when it is your own baby it just warms your heart. Being parents truly is a gift and a blessing. Anyway, when I saw Elijah sleeping yesterday afternoon with his booty way up in the air and his little feet crossed, I got the camera and told Ethan to come look. Oh the simple pleasures of life. :)












Above: "You were taking pictures of me while I was sleeping?"


Above: "I'm not sure how I feel about that..."


Above: "I guess it is pretty silly how I had my booty sticking up in the air!"

2 comments:

  1. And what a cute little booty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...I love this post!! So mirrors our own feelings about stuff Ian does! We wouldn't really think twice about how cute it was if it was someone else's kid. Ian has started sleeping the same way - with his booty in the air and his feet crossed. Melts my heart everytime I see it! Eli is super cute sleeping that way. I love all your captions too - made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete