Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Morning Fun

Elijah is getting to be an old pro at sleeping unswaddled on his tummy. He is still waking up once during the night but if I let him have about 10 minutes he will usually calm himself down and go back to sleep. Ethan keeps the earplugs nearby for those 10 minutes because they can feel a whole lot longer in the middle of the night. :) He is waking up at again sometime between 5:30 and 6:00 am. While I should probably push him a little bit later, I am not quite strong enough yet to let him cry it out again at this time, so I will get up and feed him. He will eat and go back to sleep for a few more hours. Overall, I am proud of the little guy and feel like we are on the right track for making good sleeping habits.

Here are a bunch of pictures that I took of Elijah this morning. I took a few pictures of him before he woke up because he was just sleeping so sweet and peacefully. Then he woke up really happy after some great sleep and you can see a few of him smiling away. The last pictures are of him playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed, on of his favorite past times. He is just getting more and more fun as he gets more interactive. He is so responsive and smiles like crazy whenever you smile at him. He is also laughing a lot more and it just cracks me up everytime we get him giggling. Last night while we were putting him in his PJs, Ethan and I both were just getting the biggest kick out of him laughing. I kept saying "I love you" and then he would just get so tickled. He doesn't have the most refined sense of humor at this point. I will have to come up with some better material as he gets older, but right now he thinks Mommy and Daddy are just the funniest people in the world. :) Okay, okay, now for those pictures...





























1 comment:

  1. His looks are changing. What a big boy he is becoming

    ReplyDelete