Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Back!

A few weeks ago, we had taken out the exersaucer but decided that it was still a tad bit too early. Since he has loved standing up (with mom's help) and grabbing things, I predicted that he might be ready for the exersaucer to come back out. Yesterday I got it back down from the attic and am pleased to report that he loved it! He had fun standing and bouncing around, as well as exploring all of the fun new gadgets around him. Mom also loves the exersaucer because it means I can have free hands (to do all sorts of fun things like fold laundry or make dinner :) while Elijah plays. Thanks Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenny, and cousins Dylan and Katelyn too, for the great hand me down!


Above: Elijah hears the familiar beeping sounds and realizes that Mom is taking pictures, yet again...


Above: Eli discovering that he can stand up by himself in this fun new contraption.


Above: I posted a picture previously of Elijah's legs just dangling, not able to touch the ground. Not only is he taller now, but I also realized that you could adjust the height (duh). :) We took it down a notch and now his feet can touch quite nicely. I also love this picture because you get a good look at those little leg rolls!


Above: More exersaucer fun.


Above: I think he likes it!

1 comment: