Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun with Daddy

The other night after dinner, Ethan and Elijah were hanging out and having a little guy time while listening to the Rangers Game on the radio. Elijah was having the best time and kept looking over at me with the hugest grins. I went to go grab my camera (of course) so I could capture of a few cute pictures of the moment. As soon as I grabbed the camera the smiles dissappeared. I decided that the thing that was causing Elijah to stop smiling was that I lost eye contact with him when I started looking at the camera screen. I tried a new tactic of the no look pictures in the last couple. Unfortunately they are a little blurry, so my new method is certainly not flawless, but nonetheless you can see some of the smiles return. :)


Above: Guy Time


Above: Rangers just scored! You can see Daddy is a little more into this than Elijah...


Above: The no look photos. I positioned the camera to where it was centered on him and then clicked away without looking when I saw a smile.


Above: Eli loving his Daddy time


Above: A little blurry, but a great smile!

1 comment:

  1. Kamy's learned that whenever the black thing comes out it's time to stop whatever cute thing she's doing. I think it's the same problem ... I break eye contact with her because I'm focusing on the view screen. My solution has been to point the camera at her, focus in on what I want to see, and then wait while looking at her. I certainly have to take some to recover from bloopers, but at least I can get a smile that way!

    ReplyDelete