Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Running Errands

Elijah and I went to Home Depot earlier to get some bins to organize his closet. I put him in his Snugli because he is getting a whole lot easier to carry that way than in his carseat (since he is getting so heavy!), and also because he likes to look around at everything as he gets more and more alert. Since it was pretty bright out, I brought his hat for him to wear on the way in and out of the store. After getting our bins, I loaded him back up in the car and then we went to the library to pick up a few of the items that I had placed on hold. When we got to the library, I noticed that he was alseep in his carseat and he just looked so precious that I had to take a few pictures. :)

Running errands with Mommy is pretty tiring stuff!






Above: Check out those cheeks! :) I sure love my little man.



1 comment:

  1. He looks like he is a year old! What a precious sleeping baby. Can't wait to see him in person. I have lots of kisses to deliver! Oh and for Elijah too, lol

    ReplyDelete