Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Look Who's Rolling Over!

After we got back from our Houston/Galveston roadtrip, Elijah must have been tired of being strapped down for so long because he started rolling over that afternoon! Ethan and I were both just sitting around with the little guy when he started flipping over, and he hasn't stopped since! His first roll was actually a double roll. He rolled from his back to his tummy, and then immediately after he rolled from his tummy to his back again. He had been getting close to rolling for a while now but kept getting stuck on his shoulder, but not anymore. Our little man is now rolling around like a champ! I know there are a ton of pictures here, but what can I say, I am one proud Mama! :)


Above: Elijah hanging out with Mommy on the floor


Above: The first roll, flipping onto his tummy...


Above: Gaining his bearings, getting over that right shoulder. Notice the position of the yellow hat.


Above: The second roll, flipping onto his back. "What just happened?!"


Above: "That was kind of fun!"


Above: "I'm not exactly sure what just happened..."


Above: "...but Mom and Dady sure seem excited, so I think I'll do the dance of joy to celebrate!"


Above: "Let me try that again..."


Above: "Gosh this moving around thing sure is awesome...and best of all I have Mommy and Daddy's full attention!!"


Above: My handsome boy is growing up!


Above: Elijah saying "OOOOOOHHHH!"


Above: He is at it again...he waits almost 4 months to roll over, but once he's got it, he's got it.


Above: Hanging out on his tummy


Above: "Hi Mommy and Daddy! What do you think of my new trick?"

1 comment: