Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camera Fun

Some fun pictures from our little photo shoot yesterday. Eli is sporting his "Daddy's #1 Draft Pick" onesie.


Above:
Elijah- "How do I look, Mom?"
Me- "Well, pretty good but you need to smile when I take the picture?"


Above:
Elijah- "Is that better?"
Me- "Yes, the smile was great but try taking your hand out of your mouth."


Above:
Elijah- "Like this?"
Me- "Uh, yeah, but you have a little something on your chin, buddy."


Above:
Elijah- "I do? Oh, now I'm embarrassed. Did I get it all off?"
Me- "You got it all buddy, let's try one more."


Above:
Elijah- "Cheese!"
Me- "Perfect! What a good little model you are. :)"


Above:
Elijah- "Aw, how about a few more? I am just starting to get into this."


Above: Oops, Mom's no look photography is starting to get a little off center.


Above: Elijah's football pose.


Above: Elijah taking his shirt and stuffing it in his mouth...one of the reasons his shirt is always so wet.


Above: My silly Elijah.

2 comments:

  1. A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Love, love all your little captions! He is the cutest little boy. And he's got such a great personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. How could a professional do any better. Let me know how it went

    ReplyDelete