Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trying to Sit Up

Elijah has started doing this new trick where it almost looks like he is trying to sit up. He grunts and bends forward, flexing his ab muscles like he is going to just sit right up himself. He has been doing this lately when he is in his swing, vibrating chair, or carseat.


Above: Elijah with both arms busted out of his swaddle as usual. He finished the second half of his nap in the swing.


Above: My sweet sleeping boy.


Above: Starting to wake up...


Above: Mom always takes forever to get me out of my swing...


Above: Maybe I will just get myself out of this swing.


Above: If I could just get a little push...


Above: Crazy kiddo, where does he think he's going... :)


Above: Sweet smile after our morning walk


Above: Silly face

No comments:

Post a Comment