Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Funky Monkey

Elijah was introduced to another new toy this weekend whom I lovingly refer to as Mr. Monkey. The name is not too creative, I know, and I believe I am starting to see a trend here...Mr. Hugs, Mr. Monkey...oh well, before long he will be naming his toys himself. :) He also got a few new outfits from Dick and Nancy White in the mail (thank you!) and you can see him modeling his new look below.


Above: Elijah in his cute new outfit. I love the overalls, and Eli enjoyed the material close to his face that he could chew on. :) Look at him sitting up like a big boy!


Above: Eli playing with his new toy..."Thanks Mom, I like Mr. Monkey already."


Above: "Do you think Mr. Hugs will be jealous?"


Above: "Well, if you are sure Mr. Hugs won't mind then I will play a little bit with my new friend."


Above: "This silly monkey!"


Above: "He is a lot of fun!"


Above: "I'm glad I met you Mr. Monkey, you and Mr. Hugs are going to get along just swell."

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there to hug him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweetheart! He is soooo adorable! (And I am waaaay behind on reading your blog...loving all the pictures!)

    ReplyDelete