Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Nana and Papa Come to Visit

My parents, aka Nana and Papa, came up for a visit earlier this week. We had a great visit and Elijah loved getting to spend some time with his grandparents. I think he can very easily get used to being held, loved, and entertained during his every waking moment and there were certainly plenty of volunteers for that with Nana and Papa around. :) My dad hadn't seen Elijah since he was born and in three short months he has changed so much! We had a great visit and here are some fun pictures from our time together.

Thanks so much for coming up, Mom and Dad. I love you guys and was so happy to get to see you. You are welcome anytime! So glad I have a sweet little grandson of yours now to lure you up to Dallas more often...:)


Above: Papa and Eli


Above: Nana and Elijah having fun


Above: Hanging out on the couch


Above: Elijah showing Papa his super strong grip...Papa was impressed!


Above: Nana being so silly and making Elijah laugh. Nana and Papa make quite the duo!


Above: Capturing the moment...what can I say, there were certainly no lack of pictures during their visit!


Above: Eli checking out the pictures...boy these kids learn about technology quick! ;)


Above: My two favorite boys

No comments:

Post a Comment