Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Eli and the Exersaucer

This weekend we pulled the exersaucer out of the attic to and let Elijah play in it for the first time. Kimber told me that Micah loves playing in his exersaucer, and even though Micah is about 6 weeks older than Eli I thought it would be worth a try to put him in it. As you can see, it is probably still a little early, but I had fun putting him in the exersaucer and taking lots of pictures. :) We will probably put it up for a few more weeks, but the way this kiddo is growing he will be playing away in his exersaucer before long!


Above: "Where in the world am I?"


Above: "Mom, in case you haven't noticed this is not exactly the most comfortable position."


Above: "My feet are just kind of dangling here."


Above: "Ummm...could you help me with my arms?"


Above: "Thanks, now what am I supposed to do?"


Above: "Whoa...what is that thing?"


Above: "Hmmm...these trains seem kind of fun."


Above: "Daddy! What do you think of my new exersaucer?"


Above: "I mean, my feet can't touch the bottom, but this thing has some neat new gadgets."

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and you are so clever. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete