Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Sleepy Boy

One of Elijah's new favorite things to do is suck on his fist. He also likes to put his blankets or whatever else is nearby in his mouth and chew on that too. He is not a huge fan of his pacifier, which I guess is good because then he won't keep dropping it and needing me to get it for him. :) Here are some pictures of Elijah with his new sleepy pose. His cousin Dylan always used to do a similar pose, to my recollection, where he would put one hand in his mouth and use the other to twirl the back of his hair. I am not sure if this is what he is doing or not, but I have noticed that the last few days he will do this little pose when he is sleepy. What a precious boy...time for a nap little buddy!


Above: Elijah's new sleepy pose.


Above: Pulling up those little froggie legs like usual.


Above: Fist blanket combo...always a winner. :)


Above: More sleepy pose.


Above: What a sweet little face. I love my little boy more and more each day! Sweet dreams little angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment