Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Soooo Close

In the last couple of days, Elijah has started trying to roll over from his back to his tummy. He has gotten really close and Ethan and I think he is about to plop over any second. While part of me wants the little slugger to make it to his tummy since he is trying so hard, another part of me doesn't want him to flip over just yet. Am I ready for him to be rolling over already? Does this mean we have to lose the swaddle? Am I ready for my little man to become more mobile? Ready of not, this kiddo is making progress. I am so excited to watch him make new developmental strides and reach new milestones, and am so thankful for my husband who works so hard to allow me to be here all day with our growing boy!


Above: These pictures were from the first time I ever saw Eli acting like he was trying to roll over. He was in his crib at the time. Later attempts have been on the floor and he has gotten even closer. I'm sure he will be flip flopping around in no time.








Above: You can tell in this picture he is starting to get mad. This is the "Mom, put down that camera and help me" scream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment