Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Elijah's New Friend

Aunt Jenny and Uncle Michael, along with cousins Dylan and Katelyn, brough Elijah this sweet little froggie toy when they came to visit after he was born. Eli loves it and it is the first "toy" he had taken too. It is kind of a mix between a toy and a blanket. It is soft on one side and silky on the inside, and the little frog had a rattle inside. I call him "Mr. Hugs" because it says "I love Hugs" on it. Today when we went for a walk Elijah took Mr. Hugs with him. You can see he loves his little friend...even though sometimes he likes to put Mr. Hugs in his mouth. :)


Above: "Mommy, can Mr. Hugs come with us on our walk?"


Above: "Oh good. You just stay close to me, Mr. Hugs. I will hold you tight since you are not buckled in."


Above: "Hmmm...I wonder what your head tastes like?"


Above: "I love you, Mr. Hugs. I'm so glad you are my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment