Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

More Nana and Papa Visit Pics

I have been a slacker at updating my blog lately! I am starting to see that as Elijah gets more and more active during the day, the blog gets harder to do and a little less creative. :) Here are a few more pics from my parents visit last week that I have been meaning to update.


Above: On July 7th Elijah was officially 3 months old. Here he is wearing his green monogrammed "Eli" outfit, again from his G-Aunt Martha Jo. Martha Jo, thank you for all of the cute outfits and goodies, Elijah and all of us love them! I love this picture of our little man. He is changing from looking like a little baby to a little boy more and more each day!


Above: Mommy and Elijah pose for a picture. Elijah and I have surprisingly few pictures together since I am usually the one behind the camera.


Above: Jennifer, Papa, and Elijah


Above: Me, Nana, and Elijah


Above: Papa and Eli...such a sweet picture :)


Above: Nana making Elijah laugh. She is quite the entertainer and can always get a smile!


Above: Having a grand ol' time.


Above: Elijah has on his super cute socks that look like tennis shoes that he got from his Great Aunt Martha Jo


Above: Elijah and Papa hanging out at Costco. While my mom and I grabbed a few needed items from the store, Papa walked around with Eli. My dad said that they talked about barbequing and that Papa shared the family secrets with Eli. If only I could pry out those recipes... :)


Above: Nana and Papa hanging out with Elijah in the morning before heading back to SA. Boy did Elijah love having the direct attention of both of his grandparents at once!


Above: While my parents were here, we went to visit my Uncle Edward and Aunt Gretchen. My cousin Leah, who I have not seen since I was about 6 years old, was there with her husband and her kids. We had a great time visiting and having lunch together! In this picture you see my Aunt Gretchen, my mom, me, and Eli.


Above: Elijah and his Great Aunt Gretchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment