Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Saying My Prayers

Everytime I lay Elijah down for a nap I pray with him. Our usual naptime routine will be to lay him in his bed, turn on his mobile (while always makes him smile and stare), and then get out his little children's Bible and read a story. Then I will wrap him up in his swaddle blanket, pick him up and pray with him, and then lay him down. Here are some sweet pictures of him before his naptime the other day. The way he has his hands folded makes it look like he is saying his own prayers before his nap.


Above: "Boy do I like my mobile. Those little animal friends of mine just keep spinning and spinning."


Above: "Time for my prayers. Dear God, thank you for this day..."


Above: "...thank you for Mommy and Daddy, Nana and Papa, Mamie and Pops, and all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins..."


Above: "...but most of all, thank you for your son Jesus. We love you and praise you Lord. Amen."


Above: "After all that cuteness, do I still need to go to sleep? Don't you just want to play instead?"

2 comments:

  1. Awww...soooooooo precious! Melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana keeps you in her prayers every day. You are a blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete