Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Practice Road Trip

This coming weekend, Elijah will have his first road trip over to Tyler. We are going to celebrate the 4th of July with Ethan's family in Tyler. We can't wait! Yesterday, Eli and I had a little practice run. I had to go get fitted for a bridesmaid dress for my friend Tracy's wedding all the way up in Frisco, which is about a 30 minute drive. Tracy, we are so excited for you that your wedding is getting closer each day and know you and Justin will love being married! October 2nd will be here before we know it...3 months and counting!! Anyway, Elijah had a good feeding and I figured that it was a good time to make the trek over to Frisco, get fitted, and make it back between feedings. Elijah did great overall! He was calm the whole ride over and so good and happy while I was there trying on the dress (which I love Tracy...great pick!). The women at the store commented on how good he was being and I was very proud of him. On the way back he was getting ready to be out of that car seat and cried for a little bit, but eventually decided to just go to sleep. His practice run was pretty good overall, hopefully gearing him up for the trip to Tyler of Saturday. Kamps house, here we come. :)


Above: Elijah in his car seat in the dressing room at Alfred Angelo Bridal. Eli is watching Mommy try on her dress for Tracy's wedding. I think he likes it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment