Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Anna

Ethan and I have the blessing of getting to "do Thanksgiving" twice, once with his side of the family and once with mine. On the Saturday before Thanksgiving, our tradition is to go up to Anna where Ethan's sister and her family live and meet up with his side of the family there. Ethan's parents come in town and we have such a great time sharing good food and wonderful company! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures (probably because I was too busy eating...I mean visiting) :) but here are some that I do have. We are so thankful for our families and cherish the time that we spend together!



Above: Amber had these precious "Indian" headbands for the kids to really get in the spirit of Thanksgiving. So glad that she got one for Eli to wear too! Here is our little Indian on his first Thanksgiving!


Above: First Thanksgiving outfit from Mamie. It says "Thankful for Mommy" so you know I am a fan!


Above: From behind. :) So cute...thanks Mamie!


Above: Emory, aka Pocahontus, entertains her baby cousin.


Above: Emory and Asher pose with Elijah who is looking to make a quick getaway :)


Above: Me and my baby!


Above: Uncle Hehe wrestling with Emory and Asher


Above: Elijah, standing up on Daddy's leg, is smiling big.

*Note: I noticed that the kiddo who is missing from all of these pictures is Abram. I am pretty sure the reason why is because that kid is too fast for any camera to capture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment