Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in San Antonio

Thanksgiving, Round 2!
On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, we headed down to old San Antone to spend the holiday with my side of the family. We had a blast and were thankful for the chance to get to spend a few days with the whole gang. My younger brother and his wife came in from Galveston, my older brother and his family live in San Antonio along with my parents, and both of my brother in laws were there, making it a fun and full house! Here are some pictures of all of our Thanksgiving fun! I sure love our families and always enjoy the time at "home."


Above: Family Picture on Elijah's first Thanksgiving!


Above: Mommy and Eli


Above: Nana, Papa, and Elijah pose in front of the Christmas tree


Above: Me, my mom, and the little man


Above: The original Coben family with spouses and kids


Above: I love this picture because it cracks me up. My dad was going to set the timer to get a group shot and kept accidentally taking pictures! Daniel is cracking up in the background and for whatever reason this one just makes me smile. :)


Above: Group shot of the whole gang...Cobens, Beversdorfs, Woods, and Cislaghis.


Above: "Just one more..." and Elijah has officially hit his picture limit!


Above: Caught in the line of fire. After the pictures were over, Ethan held Elijah up over his head in a celebratory airplane move...and got a little something back in return.


Above: Alls well and ends well. I promptly provided Ethan with a burp cloth (after the photo op of course) and he got all cleaned up from his son's spit up.


Above: My Dad presents his beautiful turkey! We had two turkeys...one traditional (delicious!) turkey made by my mom and another wonderful turkey made on the grill by my dad. We did not go hungry, to say the least.


Above: The spread...


Above: "Where's my food? Don't I get a plate?"


Above: Elijah laughing hard as we play with his rattle at the table


Above: Dessert! I was in charge of making pies and brought 1 cherry, 2 pumpkin, 2 pecan pies. Daniel baked a cheesecake with a strawberry topping and my dad bought a pumpkin cheesecake as well. Everything was excellent (I mean, I heard it was good...)!


Above: The very serious Coben men...my dad, my older brother Michael, and my "little" brother Daniel


Above: Ethan the pool shark!


Above: Aunt Jenny, the baby charmer... Jenny is holding her nephew Eli and her niece Madison (from her side of the family) and they are both loving her awesome bead necklaces! :)


Above: Daddy and Elijah in Starbucks for a delicious holiday coffee drink on the way down to SA


Above: Nana and Elijah playing with the big stuffed Santa. Nana had Elijah cracking up!


Above: Nana, Eli, and Santa


Above: Daddy and Eli playing on the floor on Thanksgiving morning


Above: Elijah's onesie says "Texas Born, Aggie Raised." His support helped the Ags win their big game over the Longhorns later that night!


Above: More cute Eli pics at Nana and Papa's house


Above: Before we left town we stopped by Starbucks with my parents on the way out. My mom "volunteered" to hold him while we enjoyed our coffee. :)


Above: Elijah with his Nana and Papa


Above: Proof...Ethan savoring his delicious Christmas coffee! :)


Above: Elijah thinks Daddy is being very silly indeed.


Above: Elijah loving the time with his Nana

2 comments:

  1. Awww...love all these fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time with family. Love the sweet pictures of Eli with Mommy and Daddy! Makes me miss seeing all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What special memories. Thanks for coming to SA to make it a truly Thankful THanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete