Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

While Mom's away...

So Jennifer is at 24 Hour getting her workout on.  That means it's me and Eli hanging out here with Boomerang.  I thought I would demonstrate what a capable domestic servant I am....by feeding the kiddo and updating the blog.


Above: Me and Eli playing.  It's kind of cold here so I thought we would put the hood on that shirt to use.




Above: Evidence of lunch.  The veggie medley also ended up on his forehead.  Don't tell mom.




Above: I like hanging out with Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Haha...cute! Love it when Daddies post. So easy to see Eli loves his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband definitely gets the Dad of the year award! What he didn't mention is that the day before he watched the kiddo while I used my birthday gift certificate that he gave me to go get a massage at the Four Seasons! I spent about 2 hours relaxing at the spa, reading my book, and getting a wonderful massage while Ethan was on Daddy Duty changing dirty diapers! :)

    ReplyDelete