Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Baby Magnet

When we went to San Antonio for Thanksgiving, my Dad and Mom gave me a Flip Video Camera! Here is my first attempt at recording and uploading a video from the camera to the blog. I love the camera...thanks Dad and Mom!



Above: This video is of Elijah crawling from Boomerang's dog bowl (his favorite place) to what I will lovingly call the baby magnet. :) It is a toy that is supposed to go in the crib, but we just have it out on the floor for Eli to play with and he loves it. Elijah was over playing next to Boomerang's bowl and all I had to do was turn on the baby magnet and he was sucked in. Hard to believe this kiddo has only been crawling a few weeks...he has got this thing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment