Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside!

As always in Texas, the weather has been crazy here lately.  It seems like it has been pretty warm so far this "winter," but then the temperature will drop rapidly and be pretty cold out of the blue.  This week has been pretty chilly.  I was out shopping for some Christmas presents the other day and ran across some baby mittens and a hat for Elijah and just couldn't pass it up.  We love to go out for walks, so with the weather gettting cooler I wanted to make sure that my baby was all bundled and warm.  I thought it was so precious and just so happened to get a couple pictures of Elijah in his winter wear. :)

Photobucket
"Oh Mom, what is this silly thing you've put on my head?"

Photobucket
Elijah has the Michael Jackson look going on here with the one glove. :)

Photobucket
Strapped in the stroller and starting to bundle up.  Getting him to let go of his teething toy so that I could put on his mittens was a little bit of a challenge.

Photobucket
What a cutie!  Notice that he still has the fish close enough to chew on.

Photobucket
"You're right Mom, my fingers do feel warm and cozy in these mittens!"

Photobucket
Off we go!

1 comment: