Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Elijah is such a huge help at encouraging me to clean out all of those cabinet areas you just forget about most of the time. :)

Photobucket
"The best way to clean is really just to take everything out and then start from scratch.  I'll help Mommy by pulling out all of these DVDs."

Photobucket
"Oh hi Mommy!  You caught me!  I am helping you clean out this shelf."

Photobucket
"You didn't really want all of those DVDs just lined up neatly, did you?" 

Photobucket
"I'll just reach way to the back to get out all the clutter."

Photobucket
"Whoa...this door swings!"

Photobucket
"Let's just see how this thing works.  I wonder what happens when I push these buttons?"

Photobucket
This picture was few days later, but it is proof that men are born with a love of technology.  He is already infatuated with the tv remote controller. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha - Ian LOVES remotes too! He has four of his own (all old ones with the batteries removed). Somehow he still seems to know that Mommy and Daddy's remote can do things his can't. I can't believe how big and mobile Eli is getting!

    ReplyDelete