Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bread

Eli and I had the fun of going back down to San Antonio for a few days last week.  We loved getting to spend some more time with Nana and Papa, along with Uncle Michael, Aunt Jenny, and Eli's cousins Dylan and Katelyn (and soon to arrive Matthew).  We were also there for the annual Coben Cookie Exchange and got to show Elijah off to friends, family, and neighbors.  Elijah and I flew down and he did fantastic on the plane!  It was nice that the flight was only about 45 minutes of air time.  While we were there, we went out to dinner on Friday night.  Elijah did really well hanging out in his high chair for most of the meal.  At the end of the meal he was sitting in his Nana's lap and got to experiment with a new food, as you will see chronicled in the pictures below.

Photobucket
"Hmmm...what is this interesting object?"

Photobucket
"Let's put it through the usual test...I'll just give it a little taste here."

Photobucket
"Whoa, I've never tasted anything like that before!  I'm not really sure what to think of this.  It is much different than paper"

Photobucket
"Nana, have you ever had this stuff before?  What are you supposed to do with it?"

Photobucket
Nana:  "Yes, Elijah, this is bread.  You eat it.  Watch, I'll show you."
Eli:  "I'm not really sure Nana knows what she is talking about here.  Bread?  Never heard of it..." 



1 comment:

  1. Glad I could introduce him to the finer things of life, lol

    ReplyDelete