Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That will melt a dad's heart

This morning I came back in from working out.  As I came in the door Jennifer was walking down the stairs with Eli.  For just a few seconds I was talking with him and he was smiling.  Then, and this is a fairly new trick of his, he leaned away from Jennifer and reached out his arms for me to hold him.  Believe me I quickly dropped my keys, cell phone and towel to grab my little buddy.  He didn't even seem to mind that I was still sweaty.  Needless to say, I made it in to the office a little late.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you take time for the most important things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...so sweet! I agree with Jennifer...melts a Mommy's heart too - I love it whenever Ian does that! Eli is lucky to have such great parents!

    ReplyDelete