Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Storytime

Before I lay Elijah down for his naps, we will usually read a story or two from his little Children's Bible. I will lay him in his crib and read to him, sometimes showing him the pictures. As I've mentioned, Elijah is becoming so much more interactive and wants to touch everything now. He will reach out and want to touch the book, but I have learned that letting him touch the pages now means that pages will be either crumpled up or torn out. :) So, the other day when we had storytime before naptime, I gave Elijah his own book to read and play with.


Above: What a little prodigy we have, reading his own books already at 5 months of age!






Above: Alright, alright...so it is more like eating than reading at this point. :) He'll get there eventually.


Above: Does this kiddo look like he is ready for his nap to you? These are such sweet moments and I cherish each and every second.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! It seems like every time I read you blog we have the same stuff! That book looks mighty familiar!

    ReplyDelete