Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Great Catch


Above: We got this precious little outfit from Uncle Daniel and Aunt Jenny. It says "a great catch" and has a big picture of a fish on it, which you can see more in later pictures. They gave it to us when they moved down to Galveston and I just love it!


Above: Eli playing in his exersaucer that he loves


Above: A quick smile for the camera...now you can start to see more of the fish.


Above: Elijah playing with his leap frog toy we borrowed from Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenny. At this point, Eli is not sure if he is more interested in the toy or in Boomerang.


Above: Up in Elijah's room, we decided to play with his name train Ethan and I made for him while I was still pregnant. It is crazy because in some ways it does not feel like long ago that Ethan and I were painting this little train, and now our little 5 1/2 month old son is sitting on the floor and playing with it!


Above: "Uh oh, Mommy, I messed up all the letters!"


Above: "I'll just chew on this one while I think about the right order they go in."


Above: "Now lets see, I think this is right..."


Above: "Did I get it right, Mom?"


Above: "Well...?"


Above: "I knew it!"


Above: "We did it buddy, I knew we could!"


Above: Elijah and his name train...starting to lose interest.



Above: "Hmmm, overalls."


Above: "I like overalls because they always make for a convenient built in chew toy."




Above: Another cute one...


Above: ...and another...


Above: ...and another! I know I am addicted to taking pictures of my little guy!


Above: Knocking the train back down. Fun times and "a great catch" indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how cute! Love his name train! Ya'll did a good job painting it! As always, I love your captions. They always make me smile! You've got such a sweet cutie-pie! We need to all get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete