Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Avocado...Yuck!!

As the expression goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. I think you can see that our little man is not such a fan of avocados. :)


Above: "Yuck...what did you just put in my mouth?!!"


Above: "I think I am going to ralph!"


Above: "You really expect me to eat this stuff?!"


Above: "Yuck, this is terrible!"


Above: "Avocado is not near as sweet as bananas."


Above: "Are you sure I can't just eat some bananas instead?"


Above: "I would much rather eat my bib than that green stuff."


Above: "I don't have to eat the rest? That is great news!"


Above: "I can't wait for more bananas and rice cereal tomorrow!"

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha!! Had me cracking up! Poor kid! Ian used to like avocado, but now he has a similar reaction to Eli!

    ReplyDelete