Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sip and See

Last Saturday down in Old San Antone, my parents hosted a Sip and See for friends and family to come and meet Elijah. We had a good time and Elijah did great with all the people and new faces. We were glad to finally get to show off our little guy! I did not have my camera out, but here are a few that my parents took and sent my way.


Above: Me and Elijah posing with my cousin Karen


Above: My mom, Dylan, and Nancy White smile big. If you look closely, you can see Jenny in the background. She is 20 weeks pregnant and looks great!


Above: Me and my parent's neighbor, Jackie


Above: My mom and Jay sharing a moment with our sweet little man


Above: Cute cupcakes made by Nana C...so creative!

1 comment:

  1. Proof they did exist. So glad to have the updates. Cute as always!

    ReplyDelete