Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tickled Pink...I mean blue :)

One thing that Elijah loves is watching ceiling fans and light fixtures! He will lay there on his back watching the ceiling fans go round and round and coo, smile, and squeal with delight! The other day while I was addressing baby announcements, Eli was sitting in his bouncy chair on the dining room table with me. He noticed the chandelier light fixture over the table and was instantly enchanted and amused. :) Needless to say, I did not get much addressing done because I was cracking up just watching him. I don't think there are many things better than watching your little baby smiling and happy...it warms my heart and brings such joy to my soul. Children truly are a gift from the Lord and a testimony of the Goodness of our God.


Above: "La, la, la...just hanging out on the table while Mom plays with those papers. Not really a whole lot to do."


Above: "Oh...hey Mom! I see you have the that little flashy machine again."


Above: "Whoa! What is that cool looking thing over the table? Why did I never see this before?"


Above: "Oh man, this thing is awesome! I don't know why but it just cracks me up!"


Above: "Seriously Mom, are you seeing this?"


Above: "I could just stare at this thing all day!"


Above: "Okay, okay...enough of the fixture. Now, what were we talking about?"


Above: "Wait...there it is again! This is just the best thing ever!"


Above: "Where did you ever find such a great toy to hang from the ceiling?"



Above: "Fun, fun, fun...what a sweet life."

No comments:

Post a Comment