Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Dance of Joy

Here are a few fun pictures from yesterday when I woke Elijah up from his morning nap. This is one silly boy...must take after his Daddy! :)



Above: Elijah busted his arms out of his swaddler blanket, as usual, and he is always so happy about it! When I walked in his room to get him up from his nap and peaked over the side of the crib, this is the look I got. He is just giggling away like this is the funniest thing in the world!


Above: The celebration begins! Once he sees me, he starts flapping his arms and squealing like crazy...hence the blurred arms.



Above: Once I unwrap him and free his legs, the fun continues. Now he gets his legs involved in the celebration...hence the blurred legs. :)


Above: And this one captures what I call "the dance of joy" (for all you Perfect Strangers fans out there). This picture also cracks me up because the way the light catches his hair it makes him look like he has a mohawk!


Above: Ahhh...perfectly content. Celebration is over and now it is time for something to eat. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that silly little monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...how fun! I didn't use swaddler blankets hardly at all with Ian, but think I will try them for the next one! Your little guy sure loves them!

    ReplyDelete