Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Birth Outfits

Here are some fun pictures of Eli from yesterday. I know I talk about this all the time, but he really is just growing so fast. I think it really hits me whenever he is growing out of clothes and moving up to bigger sizes. In a way it is really fun because it is like he gets a whole new wardrobe and all new outfits that he can fit into! At the same time, I have to say the Mommy hormones must be kicking in (can I still blame those?) because it makes me sad to think he is growing out of outfits he will never again fit into for the rest of his life. :( I know this is silly, but it makes me a little sentimental. Before he completely grew out of them, we played dress up yesterday and I put him in a few special outfits from his birth...one from Gloria and Helen (the Great-Grandmothers) and one from Jamie (Mamie, the Grandmother who also happens to be great). :) I am glad that they fit him for one more photo shoot and it is amazing to see how much he filled them in. Anyway, enough talk...here is the little cutie.


Above: "Who me? I wore this outfit when I was first born?"


Above: "And this one too? I guess it did used to come down to my ankles now that I think of it."


Above: "Boy I am getting bigger."


Above: "But cut me some slack, Mom..."


Above: "I mean I know you're sad that I am just growing so fast..."


Above: "But could I do this when I was first born?!"


Above: "I didn't think so. :) And think of all the fun new outfits I can now wear!"

1 comment:

  1. He is really cute. I love all of these pictures. Can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete