Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Growing So Fast...

The other day, Eli, Boomerang, and I were going to go for a quick walk around the park. I wanted to put some clothes on him so that the straps from the carseat didn't rub right against his skin, but I also knew I was going to undress him and bathe him as soon as we got home. I grabbed this little shirt that is newborn size. He has definitely grown out of his newborn clothes (and almost his 0-3 month outfits) but I thought that since it was just a little t-shirt it wouldn't really matter. It still fit over his head, arms, and belly...but as you can see it doesn't come down quite as far as it used too. Elijah was sporting the bare mid-drift look (good thing he isn't a girl or we might be teaching her bad habits). Sometimes I forget how much he has grown until I put a shirt on him that used to be huge and now is so small. I just thank God for the days and try to truly savor each and every one because I know they go by so quickly.

**If you go to the May 3rd post "Such a Cutie!" You can see him in this same outfit and see just how much he's grown!


Above: Eli's bare mid-drift


Above: Elijah showing off his tummy and being silly!


Above: Eli is getting so interactive. Whenever I will smile at him he smiles back with a huge grin, which of course makes my smile even bigger and so goes the cycle...what fun! :)


Above: One of Elijah's new tricks...sticking out his tongue.


Above: Raising his eyebrows...what a sweet little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment