Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Postponing Naptime

Yesterday as I was putting Elijah down for a nap, he tried another stalling tactic. Instead of fussing or crying, he buttered mom up by smiling and grinning at me! Every time I told him, "Elijah, it is time to go to sleep baby," he looked up at me with a huge grin. Then when I started smiling and laughing he started smiling even bigger. I ran downstairs and got the camera and caught a few smiles, although not the huge grins he was giving me at first. Needless to say, these new tactics worked. How could I resist picking the little cutie back up. :)






1 comment:

  1. What a smarty pants!! And what a lucky Momma to have a baby who stalls by smiling instead of fussing...hehe.

    ReplyDelete