Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrating 8 Weeks!

Today is Elijah's 8 week birthday! He will officially be 2 months old on June 7th. Every day I get to spend with this sweet little boy is truly a blessing from the Lord. Eli gets more and more fun every day and seems to be growing so quick.



Above: "Wow, has it really been 8 weeks already? I have come a pretty long way. I can make eye contact with Mom and Dad, track objects, watch my moble, smile, break out of my swaddle blankets..."



Above: "What do ya say, Mom...how bout just one piece of cake to celebrate being 8 weeks old today?"

2 comments:

  1. Awww...he is sooo cute! Love all the pictures of him. Can't believe he is almost 2 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets cuter every time I see him!

    ReplyDelete