Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Celebrating our Anniversary!

June 4th marked my and Ethan's five year anniversary! I am blessed beyond words to have shared the last five years of my life married to the most wonderful man in the world. I can honestly say that I love my husband more today than I did 5 years ago...which is a whole lot...and I am so thankful that we have the rest of our lives to spend together. Last Friday night Ethan came home and brought me some beautiful flowers. We enjoyed a nice dinner at Chateau Cislaghi and savored the time together. The next day, Jamie came in from Shreveport and stayed with Eli so that Ethan and I could go out to dinner! We had fun going on a date with just the two of us and reminisced about all of the wonderful memories the filled the past five years. I am so thankful to be where we are in life and think that life just keeps getting better and better with each passing day. We are so glad that our family has now grown to three and look forward to all of the wonderful things that the next five years will hold!


Above: Me with my beautiful flowers...5 red roses for 5 years. Awwwww.... :)


Above: Me and my wonderful hubby


Above: Romantic dinner for two...fine china and all. The butter really pulls it all together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment