Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun Filled Saturday

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day! Ethan, Elijah, Boomerang and I decided to take advantage of this incredible weather and went for a nice walk on the trail nearby. I love going for walks all the time, and when you throw in my wonderful husband, a happy kiddo, our faithful canine, and a gloriously wasteful day it just doesn't get much better in my book! What a delightful way to spend our Saturday afternoon. We came back and had some delicious lunch and then the boys (Ethan, Eli, and Boomerang) all took long, peaceful afternoon naps while I did a little blogging.  Top it off with church and a family dinner out at the Central Market Cafe it was the perfect day. :)



The little video above is of Eli and Daddy playing as we were about to leave for our walk. What can we say, Daddy is just sooo funny! :)

Photobucket
"I've got my sunglasses Mom...don't you want to grab a pair for yourself?"


Photobucket
Check out Elijah's top teeth!  All four on the top are now in and 3 on the bottom. 


Photobucket
"Man, Dad, that was the best walk ever!"


Photobucket
"What do you say, Mom, can we go again tomorrow?"


Photobucket
"I just love going out for family walks!"


Photobucket
Having a "blast" in his cool rocket shirt from Andrew and Blair!


Photobucket
"Daddy's still got it...he is quite the comedian."


Photobucket
My two favorite boys giggling away.  It just doesn't get any better than this!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun day. Thanks for posting these. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day! It was so nice on Saturday, we had a wonderful day too. I love the new header too. That's one of my favs from out little shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like a perfect Saturday! Nothing better than that! And I ditto the header like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elicia and Laura! Elicia, I absolutely love this picture you took...and all of them really. :) You are so talented. I have been trying to figure out how to change the header for a while. I finally figured out that I had to change the template we were using and voila! Thanks again for taking such fantastic pictures of our little man...we will treasure them always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. E is just so precious! I love the header picture of him!!! I'm so glad to follow your sweet family now. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete