Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Video Insight

This first video will provide you with a little more insight as to why I have not uploaded more videos. :)

While Elijah is getting super active and interactive, his alertness and "interest in technology" makes it quite difficult to record him in his tasks. I constantly find myself thinking...oh, I wish I had this on video! But, sure enough I will try to grab the video camera and instantly he loses interest in what he was doing and his focus shifts to the ever coveted video camera or flip video camera. :)



In this video from a few days ago, Elijah was playing with his baseball toy from his Uncle Daniel and Aunt Jenny. He has really started to get into this toy! He learned how to take the bat and hit the ball with it, rather than just chewing on the bat. I tried to catch this on video, but you can clearly see the result of that attempt above. :)

Yesterday, Eli and I were playing with this toy again and I tried raising it up where you can actually hit the ball off of the tee. He was hitting it with his hand, but was having a blast knocking it off! I would say "yay!" and give him a high five and he would just laugh like it was the funniest thing ever. Then I would get the ball, put it back on the tee, and we would repeat the whole process. We must have played that game for 10 straight minutes (which is an extremely long amount of time on one task for a 9 month old)! Thanks again for the toy, Daniel and Jenny, Elijah loves it and will surely grow up to be a professional baseball player thanks to you. ;)



This second video is from a while back. Currently, Elijah is a constant babbler and says Mama and Dada very well, although still not necessarily discriminately. At the time I was taking this video, I remember that I was about to put the little guy down for a nap and he kept saying "dadada." Ethan had not heard him say it before so I ran, got the flip video and came back up to record him saying it. While he didn't say dada, it is still cute of our silly little guy bouncing and playing in his bed (very ready for a nap as you can tell). :)

1 comment:

  1. Here's the comment box. Again,cute and great vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete