Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I did this week...by Elijah Cislaghi

1.  I learned how to play the guitar.

Photobucket
"I have never seen that thing before."


Photobucket
"What a cool toy."


Photobucket
"How exactly does this work?"


Photobucket
"Oh I see...you just pull on these things right here."


Photobucket
"Okay, here goes."


Photobucket
"I am not near as good as Daddy yet.  This may be harder than I thought."


2.  I helped Mom and Dad install the Baby Gate

Photobucket
"Mommy seems to be pretty happy about having the new gate up and I like it too...more spindles for me to climb on!"


Photobucket
"Here's a look from my point of view."


3.  I spent some time driving around.

Photobucket
"Hmm, I seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere..."


Photobucket
"...better turn around."


4.  I got to wear my warm winter clothes because it was cold here for a change.

Photobucket
"My nose was all red from being outside with Mommy and Boomerang."


Photobucket
"Mom, I feel downright silly in this hat, even if you do say it is cute."

5. I got inside of Boomerang's bed for the first time.

Photobucket
"Let's just take a look inside..."


Photobucket
"Pretty cool, I guess."


Photobucket
"Although it doesn't smell too good.  I think Boomerang could use a bath."


6.  I got some new PJs from Mamie.

Photobucket
"I love my new Jungle PJs."


Photobucket
"Mom took a bunch of pictures since it was my first time wearing them, so I posed for a few and then went off to play."


Photobucket
"Check out my cool footies."


Photobucket
"I watched the laundry spin around in the washer."


Photobucket
"I played in Boomerang's dog bowl."


Photobucket
"I somehow go locked out of the room with the dog bowl in it...I'm sure that was an accident.  I was trying to figure out how to get back in there by looking under the door..."


Photobucket
"...but eventually decided to go find something else to do."


Photobucket
"I settled on a little light reading to wind down for the night."


Photobucket
"Hmm, can't choose what to read.  Maybe I'll just take this basket with me."


Photobucket
"That's about it.  How was your week?"

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love these posts! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We'll have to start a band. Eli on guitar, Ian on drums, and Kamy on keyboard. :-)

    ReplyDelete