Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet Six Weeks

Elijah made it to the big 6 weeks mark on Wednesday. He is growing and changing so fast. Ethan and I notice that his awake and alert time is increasing more each day. He is really tracking you with his eyes and will look directly at us a lot more, where as he used to just be looking off somewhere into space. I notice a lot that when Ethan gets home from work, Elijah definitely knows that his daddy is home. He gets really smiley and will watch Ethan as we walks in and moves around the room. He seems to be getting more responsive in his smiles instead of just smiling when he is sleeping, has gas, or experimenting with his face. In the mornings and waking up from naps he will usually give me a big grin and will seem to smile back at me when I am playing with him more (especially in the morning or when his daddy gets home). This is such a sweet time and I just thank God for each day, because it truly is a gift from Him. Each day just gets sweeter than the next. Elijah has been such an answer to prayer each and every step of the way and I thank God for the amazing plans I know He has for this child. Here are a few pictures of our little 6 week old angel. :)


Above: Eli wearing his new outfit to show just how much he loves his daddy.


Above: A sweet smile for our sweet little boy.


Above: Elijah sitting in his bumbo chair for the first time. Not quite sure what to think...


Above: ...pensively considering this new chair...


Above: ...I think I like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment