Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Such a Cutie!

Okay, so I know that we are totally biased but I think that little Eli is just the cutest little boy and getting cuter by the day! Here are a few pictures of Elijah in one of his big boy outfits that my mom got for him while she was in town. I love the little shirt and shorts, it makes him look so much older than just 3 1/2 weeks!!



Above: I love this picture...such a sweet little smile finally caught on camera.



Above: Big Stretch. Whenever Eli is waking up from a good nap he throws both arms over his head like this and stretches. Such a simple little thing but it just melts my heart.



Above: Eli all squished up in his car seat in his cute outfit.

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest 3 1/2 week old ever. I am certainly not biased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he is adorable! I love his chin - so cute!

    ReplyDelete