Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silly Faces

One of my favorite games is to sit and capture all of Elijah's silly faces on "film" (I know we don't really have film anymore in our digital camera, but so goes the expression). Here are a few of his cute expressions from the other day.

I will also use this post to say that Elijah slept through the night for the first time this past weekend! It was such a surprise for me to wake up and look at my watch at 5 am and realize that I had not heard Eli wake up yet. Of course I went in to check on him and found him still sleeping peacefully. I resisted the urge to wake him up and went back to bed. Even though he slept until about 7:30 am, I woke up for good around 6:45 am. What happened to the good old days when I used to be able to sleep until 9 am? :) I was quite impressed with the little slugger. This has not been a regular thing, but he has been doing great at sleeping and will usually have about a 6-8 hour stretch, which for his age is fantastic. I am so happy we have such a good little sleeper on our hands!

Now for those silly little faces...


Above: "I'm so happy to be awake, fed, and clean. I am also so happy to have the best mommy and daddy in the whole world."


Above: "Now lets see, what am I going to do today. Oh, wait, what is that flashing light?"


Above: "Aw, geez, Mom...do you really have the camera out again?"


Above: "Well, I guess I might as well pose. Cheese!"


Above: "Okay, this is getting old. Let's go have some fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment