Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

New Elijah Pictures

This past week was finally my first week to stay at home with Elijah by myself during the days. The first week after Elijah was born my mom came and stayed which was a huge blessing! The next week Ethan was off helping out, and the third week my mother-in-law came in town to help. I cannot express how much I appreciate all of the love and support that my mom, Ethan, and Jamie poured out on me and Eli during those first three weeks. Ethan continues to be a big help in the mornings making sure the coffee pot is set for me :) and in the evenings when he gets home from work. That being said, you will notice there there are not any blog posts from last week. :) Having an extra hand really makes a big difference, so last week without that added help I did not make it to the computer to post new pics...or take many for that matter. But, now that Elijah is a whole month old (as of Friday) he is much more mature and sleeping better, leaving me a few minutes to update the blog yet again. Also, my mom came in town again this past weekend. Ethan was out of town for his cousins wedding (congratulations Andrew and Blair!) so my mom came in for a few days. We had such a great time, and she always encourages me to take lots of pictures. Here are a few cute ones of my little angel.




Above: Mommy's handsome little boy!


Above: "Here's looking at you, kid."


Above: Elijah exploring the world with his eyes...so many new things to see. Nana was probably making funny faces on the other side of the camera.



Above: Eli watching his mobile. He is really starting to track things with his eyes and loves to watch this mobile and the one on his crib.


Above: Elijah sleeping in his bouncy chair. What a content little boy. :)



Above: "Taking Nana to the airport...oh how I wish she'd stay forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment