Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Reflections by Boomerang



A Post by Boomerang:

Well, since that lady (Jennifer) is spending all of her time now taking care of that new creature (Elijah), it was very easy for me (Boomerang the dog) to find time to jump on the computer myself and give you a first hand account of how I am adjusting to all the recent changes around here. Many people have been asking how I am adjusting to this new creature. All in all, I would say that life has not been too terrible in the last month. The lady seems to be hanging around the house a lot more, which is kinda cool I guess. Because of this I don't have the time that I used to to just stand outside and bark at nothing, which just so happened to be one of my favorite past times. Instead I have been very busy following the lady from room to room and sleeping at her feet. She seems to sit in the big reclining chair a lot with the creature and I will sometimes play with her feet or snuggle up with the big blanket that is sitting in the room. I don't really know what the new creature is, but I can tell you that it is definitley the new alpha around here. For whatever reason, I am not allowed to touch it, especially when the dude (Ethan) is around! Every time I get close, just to smell the wonderful odors that come from that thing, the dude yells, "Get back Boomerang!" I mean, I even get to dominate the dude by sitting on top of him, which he mistakes as affection, and the lady has always been the omega, but this new creature is different. He gets carried around all the time and when we go for walks he even has his own chariot! I guess the little creature is not half bad. He makes terrible noises, but like I said he makes wonderful smells. Plus he sleeps most of the day, something I also enjoy. In the end, I would say that life is pretty good and I am getting used to this new creature after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment