Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Eli's New Swaddler Blanket

My mom also got Eli this new swaddler blanket. Can I just say that I completely love this blanket? Eli is getting really strong and he made a complete mockery out of Ethan and my swaddle jobs. He would bust free in no time, smack himself in the face, and then wake himself up crying. Since getting the new swaddle blanket, aka baby straight jacket, he stays in his swaddle and sleeps much better...which means more sleep for mom at night!




Above: Elijah all wrapped up in his new manly blue swaddle blanket.



Above: Sweet, peaceful slumber.



Above: Such a happy baby, I think he likes it!




2 comments:

  1. McKamy loves her Swaddleme ... it helps her sleep longer at nights, so that means Momma loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he has everything in the world to be happy about. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete