Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Please...

Elijah must be going through a growth spurt because in the last few days, this kid has been eating like crazy!  I am also very happy because my "picky eater" fears are quickly evaporating.  For a baby who didn't like most fruits and vegetables, his palate is beginning to expand greatly.  Today, he has eaten the following:

-Breakfast consisted of strawberries, blueberries, oatmeal with blueberries (cold so that he can grab it with his fingers in very messy little clumps), and about 1/2 a yogurt

-For lunch, Elijah ate chicken, steamed asparagus and carrots, the rest of his yogurt, and cheerios.

Dinner will take place here shortly, and I am excited to see what the little guy will try next! 
(FYI, he wound up eating a grilled cheese sandwich, a ton of green peas, and the rest of the strawberries). :)
Here are a few pictures from breakfast this morning.

Photobucket
"Yum, Yum, Yum...strawberries are delicious!"


Photobucket
Mommy: "But Elijah, I thought you didn't like strawberries?"
Elijah: "I said that?  You must be thinking of someone else!"


Photobucket
"Well, maybe I said it, but I definitely changed my mind."


Photobucket
"I think I'll have another."


Photobucket
"Sweet and fun to eat!"


Photobucket
"Down the hatch..."




Photobucket
"Did I already eat that whole bite?"


Photobucket
"Finger licking good!"


Photobucket
"Can I have just a few more, please?"

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute. Cute as a berry, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! You obviously must be the best mommy ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way he can move his eyebrows like his dad!!!

    ReplyDelete