Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little E, Big E

One of the things I love most is watching Ethan and Eli play together!  Seeing my two boys giggling away and enjoying some sweet (I mean manly) daddy/son moments together just melts my heart.  I am blessed to have married a man who is not only an incredible husband, but an unbelievably wonderful dad as well. Here are a few pictures I snapped during some of that daddy/son play time. You can tell by the look on his face that Elijah loves his Daddy...and I'm pretty sure Daddy adores his little buddy too. :)     

Photobucket
Cuddled up on Daddy's lap...one of Elijah's favorite spots!


Photobucket
The two boys I love most in this world (not offense Boomerang...)


Photobucket
Get ready...


Photobucket
Daddy is the best "airplaner" ever!


Photobucket
Insert excited kid laughter here.


Photobucket
The little mister could play this game for hours!


Photobucket
"Gosh that was fun!"


Photobucket
"I love you Daddy."


Photobucket
"Okay, time to go again!"


Photobucket
Ethan bought Elijah a little present the other day.  It was a little sports set with an A&M football, basketball and soccerball.  Elijah is totally into balls and trucks at this point...a genuine boy indeed! 


Photobucket
"Thanks for the new toys, Daddy!"

1 comment: