Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treating at the Office

While we didn't officially go trick or treating around the neighborhood with Elijah this year (since he is too young to eat the candy anyway), we did dress him up and take him to Ethan's office. Deloitte has a trick or treat for all the kids, so we put Elijah in his cow costume and joined in the festivities. We had a fun time and took a few pictures of the cutest little cow around.


Above: "We finally get to go see Daddy at the office and you expect me to wear this?"


Above: "Are you sure all the other kids will be wearing costumes? Why aren't you wearing one?"


Above: "Alright, if you're sure, then let's go. Can I just ride here instead of getting in my carseat?"


Above: At the office, Elijah is all smiles when he sees his Daddy! It was "wear your Ranger's shirt" day, so Ethan is showing his support.


Above: Check out the little tail...I love it! :)


Above: Elijah is offered some candy and goes for it. How could one resist all of those bright and colorful wrappers?


Above: "Is this what I am supposed to do with it?"


Above: Our cute little cow sitting on the cabinet.


Above: He came up with a Twix. Good pick kiddo, those are Mommy's favorite too!


Above: Don't worry, we left the wrapper on...and I think he enjoyed it just as much!


Above: You can see Elijah's little trick or treat basket he has with him. He got this precious monogrammed pumpkin from Ethan's aunt Paula, aka, Lolly. It is adorable, Paula, thank you for the thoughtful gift...we will use it for many years to come!


Above: Elijah thinks the pumpkin is awefully tasty too! I wound up carrying it for him a little bit later and found the green strap to be very wet for some strange reason. ;)


Above: Sitting in the cauldron for a photo op.


Above: And there you have it, our sweet little cow really milked this costume for all its worth. Sorry Ethan, I couldn't resist. :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! These are all precious. I don't have a beef with any if them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah...I knew you couldn't resist either Mom. You are my Pun mentor. :)

    ReplyDelete