Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the Go...

Elijah is making rapid improvements in his crawling and climbing abilities! He is able to move across the room pretty quickly to get what he wants and loves to climb on things. Here are some recent pictures of our little man who is on the move!


Above: "Hmmm, what is this strange looking tower? Better go in for a closer look."


Above: Mommy~"This is wonderful, Elijah is interested in housework! Maybe I can start teaching him early..."


Above: "Housework?! I'm outta here!!"


Above: "You're not seriously going to make me vacuum, are you Mom?"


Above: "I can't even reach the handle. I mean really, who gives a 7 month old chores?"


Above: More exploring with our little mover. He is obsessed with going to the fireplace, maybe because he senses it is the one place I really don't want him to be. He likes to go over to the diaper caddy and push himself up to his knees or his feet making Mom nervous with the brick right beneath him, but this kid will not be stopped.


Above: Look at that mischievous face... :)


Above: Busted!


Above: Playing on top of Mommy's Bible Study notebook.


Above: I think it is so cute the way he stands on his feet with his little booty way up in the air.


Above: My handsome little man.


Above: This is the angle I seem to see most of these days...


Above: "Hmm...this looks like a fun place to crawl. Let's see if there is some way to climb up here on this chair."


Above: "Oh hey Mom! I was just trying to figure this out!"


Above: Now on to the exersaucer.


Above: And just a few more...these were taken in the morning in the "middle" of a diaper change.


Above: We had just taken off his PJs which you can see on the floor and were in the process of changing his diaper before getting him dressed, but he clearly didn't want to wait that long to go explore.


Above: "I don't need clothes to play, Mom. We can put the diaper on later...there is fun to be had!"


Above: And he's off! Clothes or not, there he goes...

1 comment: