Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Little Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch

A while back (right before Halloween...eek!) I had the chance to go to the pumpkin patch with my sweet friend, Sarah.  She has a little boy named Patrick who is about a month older than Eli and the two are officially buddies. :)  Before I get to Thanksgiving pics, I wanted to post some pictures of our fun pumpkin patch outing and then later a few pictures of Eli and his buddy Patick.

Photobucket
Eli loved the field full of pumpkins!  As he is learning new words for everything, my little sponge was just soaking up all the fun new terms that go with fall.  Scarecrow was a favorite word of the season.  Pumpkins were also a huge interest point, although he still referred to them all as balls...shocker I know. :)


Photobucket
"Let's just give this a little lift..."


Photobucket
"Hmmm...a little heavier than I thought.  On second thought I'll just leave it right there."


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Such a cutie! When did my little baby turn into this handsome boy?


Photobucket
Ahhh, running through the field of pumpkins!  What could be better?


Photobucket
More running...


Photobucket
...and more running...


Photobucket
...and more running.  Starting to see a theme?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Yes, I know there are a ton of running pics.  This gives you a feel for just how much running there was.  Plus I just couldn't resist...he is so cute. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Why stop and pose for a picture when the option of running free in the pumpkin field is present?


Photobucket


Photobucket
He is getting fast!


Photobucket
"Whoa Mommy, look at that!"


Photobucket
Awestruck.


Photobucket
The source of Eli's amazement...the hayride!


Photobucket
I love this one.


Photobucket


Photobucket
The sign of true friendship...exchanging rocks with each other.


Photobucket
Goofballs!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hmm, a little bright, and I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Pumpkin drumming


Photobucket


Photobucket
What the moms were doing while the kids were running free


Photobucket
I finally get a shot of him with a little smile on his face.  Thankfully it happened to be in such a scenic spot, right in front of the port-o-potty and orange fencing. :)


Photobucket




Photobucket
"I really think I can lift this.  Let me give it another go, I hear it is all in the knees."


Photobucket
"A worthy opponent.  We'll call it a truce, orange ball."


Photobucket


Photobucket
The boys waiting for the hayride and they can hardly contain their excitement...although the fence is also quite amusing.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Indeed.


Photobucket
Here is what you are all getting for Christmas. :)


Photobucket
My friend Sarah and her little cutie Patrick


Photobucket


Photobucket
Eli loving the hayride!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Elijah's first bounce house experience...success!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Getting brave...


Photobucket
...and down he goes, but he's loving it!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"Let me try this again."


Photobucket
And he's up!


Photobucket
"Whoa, steady now.  Why is this floor so bouncy?"


Photobucket
Splat. :)


Photobucket
Eli just saw his Everest.


Photobucket
Guess which slide he wanted to do next?  Sorry little man, maybe next time. :)


Playdate with Patrick

Photobucket
Patrick came over to play one day and it was so cute that the two were attached at the hip the whole time.  Whatever Patrick was doing, Eli wanted to do and vice versa.  Here they are enjoying a snack of applesauce.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Now playing with blocks and cars...


Photobucket
Off to go find trouble!


Photobucket
Riding the Zebra


Photobucket
"Here, I'll show you how to do it Patrick, but first let me get a snack."


Photobucket
Ahh, pushing all the refrigerator magnets off of the fridge...such fun for messy little boys.  If only they thought it was equally as much fun to stick them all back on...


Photobucket
A little fun outdoors


Photobucket


Photobucket
Bonding over food and drink is always good. 
Thanks for coming to play Patrick...you are welcome to come and hang out with Eli any time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment